Sunday, July 19, 2009

Exclusivity...

So...after my last disappointin', inadequate, epic failure attempt at a blog, I hit a bit of a slump when it comes to hookin' up the fanbase with that D.I.C.E. EXCULSIVE music. I think my last blog was early fall of '08 and since then alotta rabbits been pulled out the hat, lotta hits been made and alotta updates been slept on....

But, I digress, we are now in the midst of summer '09 and things lookin' nice in my rearview while I been ridin' in the fast lane. I'm lookin' at settin' a studio up at the crib with the help of the great white hope,
Mista Kost....

...and once that gets setup, the mixtapes and exclusives will be DAILY....

...but until then, I'm lookin' at the deal with my boy
21 th K and H.O. Records, some real nice emcees on that label. Me and the Beatridas fam still goin' hard, Wolf Rellik got that new album droppin' called Paradise with me on there, mixtapes on the way there too. And of course, me and the superproducer/extraordinare Blaksmith have a mixtape as well as album comin' and I promise all ya'll it will be a CRAZY experience, just based off some of the tracks we got done already. I can't release the name of the album yet, but the mixtape title alludes to it, plus there's quite a few hints in the lyrics. Any guesses?...

And of course, you KNOW, I ain't forgot about the upcoming release of my highly anticipated sophomore release....Favoritism....I'm just a perfectionist, so this one been pushed back alot, but it IS comin'...

This IS the official DICE blog, I'ma update this as often as possible with exclusives, you tryna get some hard bumpable music from some hot artists, then keep checkin' back. If not, never check again, its Dice ya'll, ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment